Saturday, September 19, 2015
The Fall Elegance Dinner and Dance is a formal event held annually to honor the contributions that people with disabilities make to our greater Mankato Community. It is a popular event with over 700 individuals in attendance last year. The evening consists of a social hour, dinner, entertainment and dance along with extras such as our photo booth and raffle prizes.
- 5:00 pm Check In Begins
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm Social Hour/ Photos
- 5:30 - 6:30 pm Entertainment
- 6:15 - 7:30 pm Dinnner/ Door Prizes
- 7:30 - 9:00 pm Dance
All LEEP members should receive their invitations during the first week of July. The event is open to anyone interested however, you must register in advance. Reservations will only be accepted by returning the payment and RSVP included with the invitation. (Payments for staff must also be included) Please return your RSVP to save your spot as soon as possible because space is limited.
Phone registration is not permitted.
LEEP will be able to process online registration and credit card payments (minimal fee). If you are unable to make a single credit card transaction for an online RSVP, please contact the LEEP Office to make other arrangements at 507-387-5122. Cash or check are also accepted with mailed RSVP forms. Sponsorship Package
- RSVP’s are due by Friday, August 21 and no late RSVP’s will be accepted.
- Tables of 7 will not be accommodated and may result in groups being split. Tables of 1-6 or a full table of 8 are preferred.
- This event is a semi- formal event and staff is asked to dress accordingly.
- One professional photo per person will be allowed for the event.
Your help with these details will ensure the night will be an evening to remember. Mark your calendars now, you don’t want to miss the event of the year!!!