Become a LEEP Member!
Membership and Forms
To get involved in LEEP’s programs, all individuals must become a member. To become a member, each participant must pay a small yearly membership fee. Once an individual becomes a member, they will need to complete a LEEP 2023 Membership Form that LEEP will keep on file. This form provides LEEP with personal and medical information for each participant as well as emergency contact information. Participants must have an updated copy of this form on file at LEEP prior to participating in any LEEP activities. To obtain a hardcopy of the forms please call or stop by LEEP or print one by clicking below.
- 2023 LEEP Membership Checklist
- 2023 LEEP Membership Form
- 2023 LEEP Participant Policies
- 2023 LEEP Scholarship Application
LEEP Special Olympics Teams
- Special Olympics MN Application for Participation Form (updated 12/21)
Once you have all the necessary forms completed and are a current member of LEEP, registering for programs is easy!
- Decide what activities to register for.
- Call the LEEP office at 507–387-5122 to register (if no one answers, please leave only ONE voicemail). LEEP staff will respond as soon as they can.
- If needed, request a scholarship for up to 50% of activity cost before the event. If applying for multiple activities/sports in a month, one scholarship form per month must be submitted.
- Drop off or mail payment for activities to LEEP at 929 N. 4th St.; Mankato, MN; 56001.
- Debit/credit card payments are accepted in-person at the LEEP office with a non-refundable convenience fee.